This vineyard tour is made just for YOU. We start in our hand-restored historic cob buildings on our vineyard nestled in the hidden Kekerengu valley at the foot of Ben More. Bursting with old-fashioned wow factor, our experience celebrates the Kekerengu sub-region and the unique wines it produces. Lynne, the owner, personally runs guided tasting of wines made from grapes grown on Sleepers Vineyard, giving guests a deeper understanding of how the land and the seasons directly impact the quality and complexity of a wine. Persistence, Patience and Passion.
Come and taste Sleepers Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Albarino, Limited Edition HANG TIME Brose, and our Spanish Queen - Tempranillo. Immerse yourself in pure Kekerengu decadence with our full Sensory Overload. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind food and wine tasting among 50 lit candles in our hand-restored grand cob hall, followed by a guided tour of Sleepers Vineyard where you will stop at Insta-worthy original art installations and other breath-taking tasting locations, and a special tasting in our smaller cob building which is home to our cellar door.
* Duration 3 hours
* Candle lit experience especially for you
* Fun food pairing with wine varieties and tasty bites to match at the HANG TIME banquet table
* Wow factor created just for you
* How and what we taste
* Vine talk and wine talk around Sleepers Vineyard
* Stop at special areas made for you to feel part of the vineyard
* Why is the Fengshui or Terroir so important
* Meet our special breed ducks, pigs and sheep
* Minimum 2 people, maximum 4 people per tour
We endeavor to accommodate all dietary requirements, please get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
We want you to have a great time with us, but we do have a few rules we always enforce.
1. Our cellar door provides wine for tasting only and visitors may purchase wine for consumption off the premises only. We provide water to accompany the wine tasting.
2. It is against the law to serve minors. If we are in doubt as to your age, we will ask for ID. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a current NZ drivers licence, HNZ 18+ card or a current Passport.
3. We will not serve alcohol to people who are visibly intoxicated; and we will encourage people to have a designated driver. A phone is available should you wish to make alternative transport arrangements.
We will make sure these services are well promoted and will display the necessary signage required under The Sale & Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
We will maintain a training and management policy to ensure we have the skills and support required to do our job responsibly.
Please be our guest and take advantage of the services we offer. Host Responsibility makes sure everyone has a good time and leaves in safe shape.
Kekerengu, Marlborough, New Zealand
By law in New Zealand to be on this website you must be over 18 years of age.
Our Licences # 53/OFF/582/2018, 53/ON/634/2018
Copyright © 2018 Sleepers Vineyard - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder